I’m getting more and more into isolation,
so that I can think as much things as I want instead of mumbling around with emotional people.
By the way, since you are here, I have some interesting statements to share.
You may heard of the Pareto Principle of ’80/20′ rule:
- 80% income of Itali is received by 20% of Italian population,
- 80% of work come from 20 % of one’s effort,
- 80% of problems come from 20% of causes,
- 80 percent of complaints come from 20 percent of customers
- 80 percent of sales will come from 20 percent of sales people
- 80 percent of work absence is due to 20 percent of staff
- 80 percent of usage is by 20 percent of users